Coronavirus IgG IgM IgA Antibody Test Available @ AllCare | AllCare Family Medicine & Urgent Care
MedRite Free Ab Test
Medrite provides a free COVID19 & Antibody test for everybody without any criteria or regulations. People with or without insurance are eligible for the test.
For a free COVID19 test, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following: Your full name, Insurance card front and back image, Contact number. If you don’t have insurance, say it in the email.
Medrite will get back to you to schedule an appointment. For a free ANTIBODY TEST, You have to complete an online form by clicking this link. Just walk in if you’re already a Medrite patient. Click here to find your closest MedRite clinic location.
ProHealth offers drive-thru tests for COVID-19 at multiple locations. ProHEALTH offers both the nasal “swab” test and the antibody test for COVID-19. The swab test determines if you have COVID-19 now. The antibody test determines if you have already had COVID-19 by looking for antibodies (cells that fight illness) in your blood.Walk in or book ahead with SOLV.
Insurance: For both COVID-19 swab and antibody testing, there are no copays or deductibles. Testing is billed to your insurance, so call your insurance to see if you’re covered. There are no out-of-pocket co-pays.
CityMD offers both tests as well. Per the CARES Act, CityMD isn’t collecting copayments for COVID-19 related visits. CityMD doesn’t bill for lab testing and inquiries regarding lab bills should discussed directly with the lab partner.
Insurance: call your insurance provider ahead of your visit to confirm they will cover the cost of your CityMD visit and test.
NYS Department of Health
There are two criteria that should be followed.
– The person should fall under any of the following categories:
- An individual is symptomatic or has a history of symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, and/or trouble breathing)
- An individual has had close (i.e. within six feet) or proximate contact with a person known to be positive with COVID-19
- An individual is subject to a precautionary or mandatory quarantine
- An individual is employed as a health care worker, first responder, or other essential workers who directly interacts with the public while working
- An individual presents with a case where the facts and circumstances – as determined by the treating clinician in consultation with state or local department of health officials – warrant testing.
– If you fall under any of these categories, you can either contact 888-364-3065 and register an appointment for free COVID-19 test in a nearby health center or you can click on this link. It will take to a page where you can start the online assessment.
Once you complete it, a representative will reach out to you and schedule an appointment date and time for your free test. The location for your test will depend on the address that you provide.
COVID-19 is a new infection, and it is unclear if a positive antibody definitively offers immunity.
Facts about antibody testing and regarding the accuracy: https://allcarefamilymed.com/covid19-antibody-test
-Arnab Datta MD