Dr. Datta is the medical director of addiction services at St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Yonkers, where he started a suboxone and vivitrol program to treat substance abuse. Dr. Datta MD Psychiatry PLLC is his psychiatric private practice in midtown, Manhattan, which is independent of his St. Joseph’s position.
Dr. Datta is only accepting new patients at my private practice, Dr. Datta MD Psychiatry PLLC in Midtown. Conveniently located just south of Rockefeller Center and just west of Grand Central station, the office is easily accessible by several subway lines and public transportation. Dr. Datta is fluent in English, Spanish and Bengali.
- Residency in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai – St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital
- Residency Track in Family and Couples Therapy
- Fellowship in Addiction Psychiatry: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Research Fellowship in Addiction & Behavior: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Addiction Psychiatry